Very calm district living at the rhythm of the tides. Beautiful street with shipowners' houses dating from the 16th century.
Water activities, surfing spots and equestrian centers nearby.
Numerous cycling and hiking paths starting from the house.
Carrefour Contact supermarket at 5 min by car.
Numerous markets in the surroundings in Kérity, Saint Guénolé, Pont l'abbé and in Le Guilvinec.
Visits to make :
- Eckmühl lighthouse
- Pointe de la Torche
- the Etocs
- the rocks, cannery and sea counter of St Guénolé
- the Penmarc'h church of St Nonna
- the megaliths (dolmens, menhirs)
- the other beaches of the surroundings
- Pont l'Abbé, city of the embroiderers and capital of the Bigouden Country
Kérity and the Pays Bigouden are the paradise of the bicycle! Don't hesitate to rent your bikes from our local rental companies !